can someone get pregnant if hubby pulls out then...... adult content

can someone get pregnangt if hubby pulls out then he cums allover thighs and stomach then he gathers it in his fingers and puts his hand inside the vagina? has anyone gotten pregnant this way?
it was done right after he cummed. thanks
ps. yes we are tryin for a baby but he wanted to try something different. so ya lol idk he is kinda strange lol.
thanks ladies

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• You can ONLY become pregnant if sperm enters your body threw your vagina.
    HOWEVER, men come a little here and there before they actually come. So that sperm is in your body regardless of when he pulls out.
    You really need to buy a book!
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 10:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Wow....
    sandrizzle

Answer by sandrizzle at 11:31 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I suppose it's possible but if you are trying to conceive, I would suggest he leave it in....
    Yikes.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 12:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• There is precum inside of you way before he cums. Strikes me a little odd that he gathers it all over you then tries to put it in again. If you're trying to get pregnant that way good luck to you.
    istealcookies

Answer by istealcookies at 12:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have a 23 yr old because mine thought the good old "dump truck" method would work...well there is precum and also sperm can live outside the body for 72 hours
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yes. It's actually pretty common to get pregnant with just the pulling out. All the other stuff will increase the chances, as the sperm is being put in there after as well. Glad you want to get pregnant. Good luck.
    DeTora_Family

Answer by DeTora_Family at 12:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You can get pregnant by "pre cum" My husband and I have been doing the pull and pray method for sometime. We are one of the few lucky ones :) We havent gotten pregnant when we werent trying. Good luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:21 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• BTW... if you are trying to get pregnant that is NOT the way to do it. Its VERY hard to get pregnant. I know it seems easy but its not. He has a whole lot of swimmers but not many make it, and at the right time. You should just keep it inside if you are trying. and lay on your back for some time with legs in air. Helping the gravity out a little. Good luck
    kiansmom0423

Answer by kiansmom0423 at 11:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I think you would have better luck if he came inside you. GL!
    Becca1189

Answer by Becca1189 at 12:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2010