How would your day go if it went perfectly?

CaseyErin

Asked by CaseyErin at 10:49 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would wake up early and feel rested and I would have time for prayer before the babies would wake up. My husband would be home and we would spend the day outside with the kids in the sun. BOTH children would nap at the same time and I could read a book. In the evening I would go out for dinner with just the husband but be home in time to put the kids to bed (and they wouldn't fuss..right to bed!) Then enjoy a drink with my husband and maybe some "adult time".
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 1:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Well, I would sleep till about 9am. get up to smiling little ones. Have my husband make breakfast for the kids and I would have a pepsi and chocolate. then for about the next 2 to 3 hours I would sit and play on the computer with NO interuptions. I then would play blocks or legos with the kids for a while and then sit in the family room and watch a Steelers game with out having to get up every 5 minutes for something for someone else. My DD and DS would snuggle with me as we sat watching the game and watching our team win. Then we would order out for dinner so there is no mess and sitting in the family room and eat. Play and snuggle till bed and with no fighting go to bed for a greaat restful sleep.
    mommy2each

Answer by mommy2each at 11:26 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• hmm, I would sleep in late, like maybe 'til 11, then enjoy a nice cup of coffee and spend the rest of the day sewing. Ahh yes that would be nice.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 11:00 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• No screaming kids no chores Sunny outside a cool breeze goin to a restaurant to eat seeing a movie awwww perfection :)
    Truelove77

Answer by Truelove77 at 11:20 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I would wake up to my husband cooking breakfast for all of us and then we would go shopping, all of us and everyone would get along and laugh...then we would go out and get so food for the park where we would eat and play a little, go for a drive afterwords then go home where the girls would watch their little brother while me and dH go out and have our fun and wind up at the hunting shack for a little bonfire and some R&R...well you know...
    togo90210

Answer by togo90210 at 12:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would Wake Up to No Backaches. To the Sweet Loving sound of my 3 girls ''getting along with eachother''. I would find the rounds clear and hit All green lights as I drop all 3 girls off to school. Once I ARRIVE home again the dogs left me ''No Surprises'' on the rugs - Hallelujah!!!! I crawl back into bed - the covers still nice n toasty - ahhh. And to top it off I'm actually able to fall back into my dream which was about ''True Blood & Eric n Me'' need I say more..... :)

emily1230

Answer by emily1230 at 1:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• sleep read and eat then be pampered all nite long
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:13 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Sex with my honey, and relaxing with out him worrying about how clean things are.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• hmmm wake up after a long good sleep, have morning sex with husband, have nice meals through out the day, massages, and together quiet time
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:40 PM on Oct. 10, 2010