How did you announce your pregnancy?

Did you just call everyone & deliver the news or did you have some kind of cute surprise (:

CayShek

Asked by CayShek at 10:51 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I just told everyone one.No cute surprises.I was in shock.lol
    alisha34886

Answer by alisha34886 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My DH & I found out about 9am on Xmas Morning. My DH put the EPT in a gift box & asked his parents to open it before we left to go to xmas dinner.. ;)
    When we got to the family dinner he had re-boxed the EPT & gave it to his nana. Which then lead to his entire family knowing..

Later that night, my DH & I went to my sisters ohuse where my parents and grandmother were- and thats when both my sister & I are announced our pregnancies. We were due 4 days apart. We both gave birth 2 weeks early- 4 days apart! ;)
    pinkcicle709

Answer by pinkcicle709 at 10:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• My mom actually approached me and asked if I was pregnant. And then of course she had to open her big mouth and tell the whole world.
    lilma0608

Answer by lilma0608 at 11:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• For hd I put a shirt on my 18 month old that said "Ready for more gray hair? It's coming April 7!" and the back said "big brother April 7, 2011" I did a shirt to tell my mom and our inlaws and for my grandparents I got them a card for grandparents day and put a copy of the ultrasound pic in it :)
    bensmum25

Answer by bensmum25 at 11:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• with this one we told them all at the family reunion we had this summer. i was 16 weeks! :)
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 12:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I've got something to tell you....I'm pregnant
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:27 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Told all our family as sson as we new mainy due to previous miscarriage, friends were told after I had a scan at 8wks showing baby had a heartbeat.
    MeAndLo

Answer by MeAndLo at 1:46 PM on Oct. 10, 2010