Do you follow fashion trends, or stick to the basics?

Are you an admirer of fashion trends, or on the side lines in fear of what's in your closet but not about to step out of your box? Share your tastes, what you love and what you avoid.

artC1s

Asked by artC1s at 11:02 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I follow my own fashion trends at my budget...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 11:03 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I am a jeans and t shirt/tank top kinda girl. A button up over a tank, and chunky sweaters in the winter usually.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 11:08 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i'll WATCH fashion trends, because when something is 'it', you can't avoid it. but that doesn't mean i wear it. i tend to wear clean lines, well-made clothing, mostly 'classic' styles that you can pair up with little 'fads' here and there. i mean, if you totally follow the trends, you'd go broke pretty fast, as most things are out of style before you know it. and if you buy the cheap stuff, it doesn't last, and i hate throwing money away just so i can look like everyone else in the mall.
    not every fad is made for every body, so i shop for and wear what fits my body and works well with my short stature. i refuse to wear clothing that has the designer's label emblazoned across my chest or butt. AND, i'm an adult woman..i do not want to look like a junior high girl, or even a college girl.
    dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 11:14 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• @ freak i agree..lol i have never followed trends..ppl seem to follow me tho i dont have any fashion sense..im a tomboy so i basically wear whatever i feel like wearing at that moment...
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:15 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I don't really keep up with fashion. I like my jeans, T-shirts, Tripp pants, band shirts, mesh tops, tank tops, etc.... all year long lol.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:17 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I buy whqt I need at a price I can afford. I stick to the basics. I do like to see the new fashions.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:19 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I like what I like and can afford.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I am definitely not one to follow fashion trends
    KimPippin

Answer by KimPippin at 11:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Can't go wrong with basics. Well actually it can be done but is rather difficult.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• jean and t shirt is always my style
    LoriAnn87

Answer by LoriAnn87 at 7:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2010