How do i get up the nerve??

this is kind gross, and i'm sorry, but i need some advice. my boyfriend wants me to give him oral sex and swallow the result. i've been thinking about it, and i know he would love it if i did it, but i dont have the nerve to actually "complete the task". What can i do to get up the nerve to do it (without being drunk/high because i dont drink/smoke)?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• have him drink pineapple juice or eat pineapple earlier in the day. This will help the taste :)

Anonymous

• If you can figure it out, drop me a line! My hubby askes if he can just do it in to my mouth, usually he will let me know before "takeoff" and I will get out of the way. I have a gag reflex problem in which I can't eat yogurt or bananas because of the texture, so the one time I let him in my mouth, I almost threw-up. Kinda turned him off. But if you don't wanna do it, dont. He will just have to get over it. You can always try it once, and if you don't like it, tell him. Have fun!
    Anonymous

• suck on a jolly rancher it helps i hate it to it is soooooo grooossss!!! but my husband loves it also i do this all the time you can act like you did put your hand over it with your mouth and go down like you did it
    Anonymous

• Swallow it really really fast all at one time. Then go rinse your mouth. It really isn't that terrible!
    Anonymous

• If he is a understanding man and respects you and you tell him no he will be ok with it.
    I hear that the aerosol whipped cream can be fun!!
    Anonymous

• I found out that at the time of explosion his eyes are rolling back into his head with pleasure and he doesn't see if I swallow or not so I just pretend. He's never figured it out over the years!

Answer by admckenzie at 3:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• LOL.....I told my hubby that it would be the same as if I blew my nose in his mouth.
    Anonymous

• My friend told me this back in high school. When the guy is about to cum (you can tell cuz their balls get all tight and they arch their back), make sure you put his penis as far back as you can and let the jism go down your throat. Your tongue is where your taste buds are, so if you can avoid getting cum on your tongue it's not so bad.
    Anonymous

• My advice is to spit it out! Don't be obvious about it, just let it slide out of your mouth. Although you will taste it some and will swallow a little, it's not the same as swallowing a full load!! (lol) But if it's something you really aren't interested it, don't do it. I don't really mind it so much, I enjoy giving him oral (and he enjoys giving too!) GL
    Anonymous

• i hate giving oral so i've always told every guy i'm with, flat out NO. if they care about me they let it go, if they keep pestering me i tell them to go get a prostitute and break it off lol
    Pudge_Pie20

Answer by Pudge_Pie20 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2008