Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Hi should i wait?

I am the person that asked question "am i right or should i tell the doctor".
I have an appt. next tuesday. should i wait to tell her then or should i tell her now? I mean the pain is bad but i dont like to feel like im "bothering " someone even if they are my doc.

Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

Answers (6)
  • bother them, you are paying them. i was the same way, but i never was in extreme pain. when i got to the hospital i was dilated to a 6.

    Answer by myboogiewoogie at 2:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • No problem calling her NOW, she is your doctor!

    Answer by Loba at 2:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • Thats what they r there for!!! do not wait. when it comes to ur child u should do ANYTHING.

    Answer by chrstny88 at 2:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • Yes definatley call! If you really really want to make sure its something before you call, try drinking a couple glasses of water. I had a pain once and asked my doctor and they told me to drink a couple glasses of water and lay down for a couple mins if it doesnt go away then call. I guess dehydration causes pain.

    Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 2:56 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • I would also try lying down and drinking a lot of water. if it doesn't pass in about an hour, I would call.

    Answer by Hippohappy at 3:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

  • bother the;s best to stay on the safe side and make sure your baby is safe.

    Answer by tnteaton at 4:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.