My daughter is suddenly having wet accidents,

My daughter is 3 1/2 she has been totally toilet trained for about a year. But all of the suddent in the past 3 weeks she's had a couple of accidents. Today standing right in front of me!!!!!!!!!! I'm not sure if it could be related to her aeresol treatments or what? Any ideas??????

MamiJaAyla

Asked by MamiJaAyla at 2:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I think I might take her to the doctor. Maybe she has an infection or something.
    Hippohappy

Answer by Hippohappy at 3:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• your daughter is at the age where she is going to go through that and she will grow out of it. I am saying this becasue i am going throught the same thing with my daughter, my dughter started hers when she might have sinced that there were changes going on. now that i am execting my 2 child she is having them more and more and also there have been major changes in my hosue hold so these are things that triggered my daughter to do the same. because she is fully potty trained as well. I had to put my daughter back in pull ups at night so she would not keep peeing in her bed every night and waking up wet somemorings.
    MissMandy25

Answer by MissMandy25 at 7:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yeah all of mine did this at one time or another, I remember my girls in particular doing more of a pittle in their pants almost everytime they needed to go. Instead of stopping what they are doing they wait too long and start losing control, they go through phases. I doubt its anything to worry about. If it persists and she is complaining that it hurts when she pees or is constantly having to go but not alot comes out then I would suspect an infection.
    jojo13

Answer by jojo13 at 5:17 PM on Oct. 27, 2008