I AM SO JEALOUS & I DONT KNOW HOW TO HANDLE IT!!!!!!!!! PLEASE HELP ME!

my little sis just told everyone that shes pregnant again. this will be her 4th pregnancy but her 3rd child. shes married(23) both of her kids ( 5 & 3) have different dads. they dont have any kids together. hes 27 & they lost a baby 6 months ago. they have been having issues with their marriage. they were both cheating (she told me that the baby they lost she didnt think was his) & were thinking about divorce. she said she dont want any more kids. I am married(25) & hubby (32)I a have been TTC for a while now. I have a son who is 4, before i meet my hubby.We have not gotten pregnant yet. I am so jealous of her & i dont know how to handle it. I mean here we are with no issues & everything is GREAT, but we cant get pregnant. They are having so many issues even talking about DIVORCE & they get pregnant. Can someone please talk some since into me. I need help dealing with this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:21 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• Talk to your doctor and see if there is something you can take to up ovulation. I know a lot of women take Clomid to get pregnant and if you have been trying for over a year your ins should cover it or something like it. I get jealous too when I see pregnant women and I haven't had a problem conceiving. Right now, I am 23 weeks and am jealous of the women that already have their new babies. You'll get through it sometimes, it is harder to get pregnant after the first baby. Good luck. And be happy for your sister maybe they will be able to work through heir problems.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 2:26 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• It's hard not to be jealous. When you are trying it seems like EVERYONE is preggo but you. I agree w/the previous poster. Check to be sure your ovulating and ask for Clomid. That's hoa I finally got my lo after 5 years of trying.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 2:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• yeah but when they rub your face in it is like ok what the hell. she told everyone that we were ttc, but didnt tell anyone that they were TTC. so its like everyone is watching us talking bout when r yall gone have a baby. its getting on my nerves. i love my sis but damn!! i dont have a doc is can i get clomid on line or something? or is there something else that we can try?
    Anonymous

• I think that you are being reasonable and mature to have a wonderful trusting relationship with your husband.
    From the sound of it your sister needs that drama in her life and that's just wrong, also if you have a daughter or son from another man, I don't think you have problems with conceiving, but maybe your hubby does.. Have him talk to his dr.
    Lisabblover

Answer by Lisabblover at 3:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You should FIRST get a doc! We tried to gte preg for a year and my D. told me htere are really ony 2 days a month you can get preg. He told me to start from the first day of my last AF and count 12 days. The 12th and 13th days are your days. We made sure we were gettin' busy on days 11, 12, 13, 14! It worked the next month. Of course that varie and I have always been VERY regular. As for the other I would let it be known that you are no longer trying and that you have decided to focus on your first child for now. No one needs to know what ya'll are up too!
    momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 3:11 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• hubby has a son who is 8 from a past relationship, so he can get someone pregnant. maybe its the 2 of us. maybe we cant have kids together. so i started my period on the 19th. that means that on the 30th to the 31st i should be ovulating right? ok we are going to start having sex every other day. you know whats the sad part in all of this..... My sis told everyone but me and hubby that she was pregnant. my older sis called and asked me if baby sis told me shes pregnant. im like no. and she still have not told me. she found out thursday and its sunday and still have not said anything. but its all good!!!!
    Anonymous

• My DH and I had been married 9 years when I got pregnant with my first. All of the other cousins were getting pregnant left and right! :D I was jealous of them. It got to the point that I made up excuses not to go to the baby showers. I only have 2, and that's all I will have. But I would have loved to have at least 3. ( I miscarried in 2005). One cousin has 5 children now, another 4. I think what you're feeling is normal, I wish you lots of luck conceiving! :o)
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• God sends children in His time.Please don't be jealous,because they are really just lucky,biology has a lot to do with it also.Keep doing the right thing and talk to God about how you are feeling.He will listen and tell you what to do,have faith.
    blessings,
    DawnSea
    DawnSea

Answer by DawnSea at 4:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You should be able to use the same doctor that you get pap smears from. Good luck.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• a watched pot never boils. take pride in your decisions to make kids from a loving marriage. and dont be jealous - anyone can make a baby- but how many poeple can provide a loving family? good luck
    alwms

Answer by alwms at 5:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2008