johnson and johnson natural?

anybody know if this stuff is any good. it says 98% natural... I have always used the regular and than heard bad stuff about it and looked into it more. since than i have used california baby. but it can be really spendy. an almost $20 bottle compared to $5.

young-not-dumb

Asked by young-not-dumb at 11:34 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Health

• I bought Johnson & Johnson natural and I like it ok it doesn't foam as much like the regular one and the smell doesn't seem to last as long to me lol but I like it since I started using it my ds's cradle cap has completely gone away I dunno if that is from time or the shampoo lol but I'm not willing to switch and find out lol
    msh88

Answer by msh88 at 11:41 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• i dont have any babies any more..but i use the natural on my 2&5 yr an i like it..
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:54 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• well it's for my 3 and six year old, and i'm expecting again...
    young-not-dumb

Comment by young-not-dumb (original poster) at 11:58 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• I've never used the natural...but I like natural stuff so I might try it when I run out of what i have....
    BigfordBrat

Answer by BigfordBrat at 2:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2010