is it justified?

if you cook, clean, and raise the kids for your man and he says he doesnt wanna get married? i feel like unappreciated and stuff but i dont wanna lose him we have been together for so long and have kids. hes my one and only love

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:37 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Relationships

• What is his reasoning for not wanting to get married?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:40 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• yes it there a reason y he doesnt want to get married?
    an did yall even discuss marriage bfore or after the kids?
    FreeSpriT4eva

Answer by FreeSpriT4eva at 11:42 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• supposively he wants things to stay the way they are he says marriage ruins things and things are good the way they are now. but his parents have been together for lik 30 yrs and are still strong
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:43 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• yes we did discuss it b4 and after.
    Tiffany_Rivera_

Answer by Tiffany_Rivera_ at 11:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Sometimes it just works, look at Goldie Hawn and Kurt Russell or Gene Simmons and Shannon Tweed. I don't think it is acceptable for a man to expect the woman to bear his children, keep his house and be his companion without any legal protection, seems kind of selfish
    Bagofwind

Answer by Bagofwind at 12:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have a cousin who is like this but he and SO agreed on it. They made sure they have wills so that the other gets eveything if anything happens. Please, at least, do that.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• How long have you been living together? Some (if not all) have common law marriage laws. I think in California, for example, if a couple is living together like a married couple, but aren't married, for ten years, they're considered married by commonlaw.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 2:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I am in a similar position now. Me and my husband are married but he cheated. It is easy for someone else to give advice but You have to figure out what you want. Are you willing to settle for living together? Are you willing to give up what YOU want just to make HIM happy? I know that you love him and you don't want to lose him but don't lose yourself. Only you can answer these questions and only you can make the best choice for yourself. Good Luck
    samhain

Answer by samhain at 11:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2010