I am no longer getting my CM as e-mail from my groups. they were coming daily and now I have none

I want my CM groups to show on my e-mail, they have not for the past week. What could be happening and how do I correct this?

nonnie3160

Asked by nonnie3160 at 2:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in About CafeMom

• Hi nonnie3160,

Here's how to edit your email newsletter preferences:

Log into CafeMom.
    Click the 'My CafeMom' tab.
    Click the 'Personal Details' button underneath your profile picture.
    Click the 'Email Preferences' link on the left side of the page.
    Check or un-check the boxes depending on what you do/don't want to receive.
    Click on the 'Save Preferences' button at the bottom of the page.

If you've checked your settings and you still aren't receiving digests, please use the 'Contact Us' link at the bottom of any page so we can look into the issue further.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:39 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• you may not be getting them because your server is putting them in your junk pile--mine stopped and when I looked in there -they were there --once I clicked on a couple they started getting delivered again--I have a junk file and a spam file look in both if you have them
    lukee

Answer by lukee at 7:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008