If on one test the prego line comes up faded... is it bad?

I've taken several pregnancy tests and they've all been positive; plus, I've had a blood test. However, I took one today and the prego line was really faded... I only took one because I'm terrified of getting one of those chemical pregnancies. Am I overreacting?

literaholic

Asked by literaholic at 11:44 PM on Oct. 9, 2010 in Pregnancy

• yes hun its fine
    xaviersmamacita

Answer by xaviersmamacita at 11:45 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• no matter how dark or light the line is it's still positive =)
    proudmommy690

Answer by proudmommy690 at 11:46 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Thank you! :)
    literaholic

Comment by literaholic (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• Stop taking pregnancy tests! You are going to make yourself sick with all this worrying. You are pregnant! Congratulations! :) Sit back and enjoy the ride! And no it is not bad at all. Not every pregnancy test is the same. Some women never show a positive on a home pregnancy test even though they are, in fact, pregnant all along! A blood test is the most accurate pregnancy test out there, and if you showed up positive on that with no worries from doc, you are good! Worrying is not going to do you or your developing baby, 1 bit of good. In fact, stress can actually increase your risk of something going wrong! So try not to worry and be happpy! :)
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 11:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• with all my kids the lines were faint. you don't know how long the preggo test sat on the shelves. You have a blood test!!! Congratulations! and yes stop torturing yourself! stop taking them!
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 11:52 PM on Oct. 9, 2010

• doc told me no matter how dark or light the line is you are still prego. So stop taking tests - you are only stressing yourself out. Take the time to enjoy the pregnancy and relax! :) There is enough to worry about in life without adding things to it!
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 12:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would make an appointment with your ob or midwife now. Good luck with your pregnancy
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You've taken the blood test so no worries... your prego!! CONGRATS!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2010