How to reach out to a good friend from high school

One of my best friends in high school was a guy, he always treated me with respect and never ever made a move on me relationship wise.
We are both married and want to meet up, my huband knows I talk to him online an has no problem with that, but I dunno if I should meet him. I would be emotional if my hubby started up an old friend ship with a girl from high school. If we were to meet it would be social . I just don't know how my emotions will react if I did meet up with him, i was attracted to him in high school and we have been talking online for the past few years, we both live pretty close only 15 20 mins away really...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• People can be friends with the opposite sex, its no big deal. Since you and your husband are ok with this, whats the problem.Just because you are married doesn't mean you can't be friends with all types of people. Its a trust issue here, I think.sounds like your husband loves you and trusts you, can you say the same? I hope you can!
    Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 3:06 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• why don't you ask your DH to go with you? he may become friends with your friend and you could become friends with his wife. no problem!
    NoahsMomma418

Answer by NoahsMomma418 at 4:27 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I agree with NoahMomma418. My BF during my divorce years was a guy friend. My husband met him, ask him to stand up with him at our wedding. Then went on a" man hunt ;)" after I had our middle child ( he worked at the same hospital) so he could come up and see us.
    mommawombat

Answer by mommawombat at 8:35 PM on Oct. 26, 2008