nightmare hell adult content

I'm going through hell right now with a rumor this girl is claiming my daughter gave a guy a bj my daughter is 12, everyone knows my daughter wouldnt talk about nasty stuff like that. I also know this girl said she was bi sexual and my daughter said she doesnt want to hang out with her anymore and has cut ties with this girl and so now this girl is stirring up problems.This girl also talked about how she gave a guy a hand job and then said it was a joke. I'm already dreading school now and everything else thats gonna fall in place because of this. I know my daughter has her crushes but the sex talk has been put out ont he table and the kids know whats what. My daughter is into music life and spending money on things she can get but not that kind of talk. I've talked to some of her friends and they said julie hasnt ever spoken of things in that nature at all. What do I do now? I'm pissed that this is happening to my girl.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Teens (13-17)

• Well... if you know this girl.. I would have a talk with her parents, then go from there. I don't know what else to tell you. Sorry... but I think that is what I would do.
    ratchetlee

Answer by ratchetlee at 12:20 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would talk to the other girls mother. That way she can sit down and talk to her about saying things like that about people or saying them at all! Im sorry you have to go through this as well as your DD. Hope everything works out ok and its not to bad at school for her.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I think honesty is always the best when dealing with female teenage issues. Be honest about what she can expece and be honest about the fact that those that love her know better. If she cut ties with someone like that then you know she is a smart and strong person who is willing to stand up for herself. If she likes to write or draw or sing anything like that to get out the frustration let her but also help show her to not take it to heart (as much as possible)
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 12:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• that would be my first step, talk to the other girls mother and let them know what she is saying. it could be that they arent aware of it. if it doesnt solve it from there im not sure what else to do.
    ttfnt20

Answer by ttfnt20 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Ouch thats horrible. Something similar happened to my little sister. I would say talk to the mom, but be prepared in case you get the "My daughter would never do that!" thing. One of the best things you and your DD can do is not get defensive, because that can make it worse. If it's brought up at school, have her say calmly, "Nope, that didn't happen." and change the subject. It may be repeated for a while, but your daughter sounds mature and smart (probably one of the reasons the jealous friend started this), so I hope she'll be okay. Best wishes to both of you
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 12:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• That is an age were you have flying hormones. Girls will be Girls...and yes sometimes they say sexual things towards themselves or a friend. I went through my step-daughter writing some pretty sexual stuff at school...and she wasn't a bad child or anything and of course had never been with a boy...it was just a change in her life...when kids reach a certain age your going to have their friends making comments..this is just something I dealt with it...I found it odd that my step daughter was stepping over the line...but after speaking with counselors and such I found out it was pretty normal...it doesn't make it right...its typical pre -teen yrs and different children have different ways of coping....just tell your daughter to ignore the girl......
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2010