what would you think?

I think my mother is either cheating on my father, or plans to do so. She had recently contacted her ex, who she said she was crazy about when they were together. (granted this was over 30 years ago when she was 14...crazy i know) And since they have started talking again she has started working out and losing weight and being extra bitchy to my dad. And tonight, just out of nowhere, she made plans to go to a bar with her sister(the town whore) and a newly divorced friend of hers. My dad wasn't too happy about it but didn't say much about it to her. I know he is thinking something is going on and I do too. The only thing is dad dosen't know about the ex. I think my mother is planning on getting back with this dude, she secretly calls him and he has been sending her money and stuff too. What would you think, say, do?!

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 12:38 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• I feel for you sweetie- I've had to go through this with my mom.
    one day she just turned into this other creature, and acted like I should understand, like it was Ok for her to want to enjoy herself.
    Enjoy herself sure, but try and bed every tom dick and harry that came along? including married men?
    makes me sick to my stomach.
    you may just have to distance yourself from it all.
    god knows I did!
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'd think I woke up in the Twilight Zone because my mom & dad are happy and my mother certainly doesn't go to bars or talk to exes.

As far as what you should do, just ask her. She's your mom. Remind her of the appropriate way to act since she is married. Good luck with that.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:42 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• she is putting out red flags that she is moving toward doing something. Maybe talk to your Dad about if he is going to talk to her about it. I guess you could call her out on it but it's her marriage she is about to ruin. It is a very tough spot to be in. I am sorry
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 12:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• she was being open about it with me until i told her i thought she should leave that dude alone and she's been lying to me about still talking to him and stuff (i know she has, i have my ways...right or wrong idc) it's never been like her to go to a bar and if my dad ever tried to get her to go out somewhere with him she wouldn't go.. idk what's up with her but it pisses me off and hurts me to finally see who she really is
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 12:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2010