WYR have natural delivery or c section and why?

lovebunny82709

Asked by lovebunny82709 at 12:44 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in

• c-section....because thats what i had with my son and i dont trust having a VBAC
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Natural.
    For SOO many reasons, including the quick recovery, health of mom and baby and ease of breastfeeding.
    tobys.mommy

Answer by tobys.mommy at 12:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• oh ive had both , okay natural delivery is a beyond beleif pain and i had 6 weeks of episiotomy healing and 2 forceps so my 3rd i had post traumatic stress so i had a planned c section , oh yeah give me one of them ANYDAY. no contractions no vagina being shredded, the difference was it was a bit strange when i had her and couldnt hold her right away and it felt very un natural , but hey the agony of vaginal was so awful , who cares
    maymummy

Answer by maymummy at 12:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• natural...it scares me to be "cut open" especially since the epidural didn't work with my 1st baby
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Vaginal, far less risk involved, for example, C-Sections up the chance of maternal death by 2-4 times!!!
    dedicatedrider

Answer by dedicatedrider at 12:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• natural here too because that's the way G-d intended it
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 12:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Natural
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I had 2 natural births and 1 c-section and while I feel good about the fact that I pushed out 2 babies without drugs and can still remember the feeling of the baby passing through me...it will be something I will never forget.
    The c-section was a piece of cake and would rather go that route actually
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 12:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I had both. But my VBAC was with an epi. I only had a c-section because my baby was breached. And the c-section was so inpersonal and cold I am actually thinking I don't want anymore births. It took me forever to heal. The experience was very traumatic for me. Nothing went wrong but not being able to see my doctors face, the number of people in the room, not being able to hold my baby right after, how cold the room was, everything about it was horrible to me. Thank god my plans to breastfeed were not compromised. My doc knew it was very important to me and he did everything he could to reunite baby and me ASAP.My daughters birth was beautiful and I still remember it very fondly.
    ednaamelia

Answer by ednaamelia at 2:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would love to have a natural..recovering from a c-section sucks.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 9:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

Next question in
WYR have a puppy or kitten?