Before I got pregnant my boyfriend wasn't exactly the nicest guy and most said he radiated arrogance. but ever since i've gotten pregnant he's changed completly. I got home yesturday from work and he had dinner done, the house was clean, and he had the bath full and rose petals in our bedroom. Is he just acting this way b/c of the baby or because he's actually growing up?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• hopefully growing up. Maybe having a child helped kick him in the pants
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 12:50 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• It took our son to be born for my husband to start growing up. He got progressively better over the first few years of his life. Hopefully yours in growing up.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 12:50 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• AWWW! What a sweet thing to do! I'm jealous! I agree maybe you getting pregnant made him wise up and grow up.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Hopefully he is growing up and going to be responsible

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 12:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Aww, that's so sweet...maybe he realized that he is about to have a kid so he can't act like one...lol either way, wish the best of luck for ya... congrats on the baby!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would say he is just doing it for the baby, because if he had honestly wanted to change he would have done it before. My girlfriend's boyfriend did this and shortly after the baby was born and realized how much work it was taking care of a baby and all the time you got to invest and costs he went back to his old ways and started treating them both like crap and eventually left her with nothing. I would be cautious, and hope this doesn't happen that he is actually starting to grow-up
    heartsicksiren

Answer by heartsicksiren at 3:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I hope he is growing up and it gets better and better.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 10:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2010