Helpful around the house?

Does your toddler help with any cleaning around the house at all?

My son is 3 1/2 and he is respon. for cleaning his own room. He likes helping me around the house a lot. Washing dishes, doing laundry, vacuming...lol lol

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 12:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• my son will be 2 in month and he has lover to help hand us the silverware from the dishwasher, throw clothes in the laundry, throw away trash and lick things up ( he also likes to help make a mess :) he is the third so he sees his sisters help and wants to do it too
    KaraMia15

Answer by KaraMia15 at 12:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• my son is 16 months and he is always trying to help me with laundry and he will help me clean uphis room...I love it...well not the laundry part because he trys to help with what I already folded lol
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 12:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yes, my 22 m/o daughter helps me. It's not much that she does now, because she's still learning at a young age, but she does show interest & does pick up when i show her how, which is great because she WILL be cleaning her own room without me asking her to someday, lol. So far she puts her books back on her shelf, puts her toys in the correct toy box, throws trash in the trashcan..Ü
    babygomez

Answer by babygomez at 12:59 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• cute, my 22 month old son tries he has his own mini vaccum and broom and he does it when we do
    the_star

Answer by the_star at 1:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• my son is going to be 2 and the most i really get out of him is sweeping but sometimes that really isn't the best... lol... but he does help me pick up his own toys when he is not distracted by others.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2010