Do you think that the American government actually created AIDS and has the cure?

Many people believe that the government created AIDS and actually has the cure. I do know if a time where the govt had a cure for a disease and refused to give it to some people that had contracted the disease. The govt conducted research and allowed the people to die. So it has happened and could be possible. But what do you think?

35yoamom

Asked by 35yoamom at 12:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I dont think the created it but I do believe they have a cure for it but they won't give it out because they are money hungry.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• No. That would be terrible!! I have little faith in our government, but hope that 'they' are not that despicable!
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 12:54 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Well Blessed they have done it before...
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• mmh, Mrs. Everett's boys and guatemala need I say more that just what we know about
    the_star

Answer by the_star at 12:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• EXACTLY Star!
    35yoamom

Comment by 35yoamom (original poster) at 1:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I do believe they made it and for some strange reason I believe they made the swine flu.Or at least had someting to do with it.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 1:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• What?!?! No I don't believe they made AIDS (or swine flu for that matter!!)... I do however believe they DO have a cure, and for enough money you could have it... Magic Johnson, that's all I'm sayin...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• No they didn't create it, and no they aren't hiding a cure. Aids cost billions a year. How are they "making" money off of it?
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 5:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i doubt it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 6:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• They didn't create it. It came from monkeys. Monkeys that the Merck company sneaked into this country in order to make the polio vaccine. It's ok youtube, an interview with the guy who actually got the monkeys here illegally.
    purpleducky

Answer by purpleducky at 8:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2010