What household project are you doing or about to do, or just finished???

I have just started to paint my kitchen cabinets, they were natural wood and i'm painting them white.

whoreallycares

Asked by whoreallycares at 1:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Next on my list is new furniture for my formal and family living rooms! ;o)

Oh, and this was the inspiration for my kitchen!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:24 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We are getting ready to tear out carpet in our entry, and dining area, take out linoleum in our kitchen, laundry room, and all 3 bathrooms, then put i some fabulous natural stone tile! I am soo excited! Thanks for asking ;)

Oh! I bet your kitchen is going to look so fresh and bright when you are finished!
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'm refinishing a table. Sanding it has been a much longer obnoxious process than I had expected. After I do that I'm going to paint my kitchen...if hubby and I can agree on a color that is.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I wanna put hardwood flooring in my living room but I have to tell my DH first and then after that repaint my master bathroom.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I am working on filling my house with plants. This project I call indoor gardening! I have about 25 so far (mostly small) that I rotate between here and work. I want to get more cuttings... maybe I can go out and find some today..... I am trying to get these plants as cheap as possible, which is why I am growing them mostly from cuttings and seeds.
    .science.mom.

Answer by .science.mom. at 9:30 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• We just finished fixing our screen door that the grand children knocked out & the dogs finished it looks so good. I am going to repaint our living room next month during Thanksgiving break I want to yank out the carpet in the bathroom and put down linelium but we'll see it might be a spring project and I want to move my daughters playhouse and use it as my gardening shed I have to find someone to move that it might be next spring also
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 12:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I painted all of my kitchen cabinets....BLACK and bought new brushed nickel hardware! They look AWESOME!

I have a black dinette set, tan walls with white trim and doors, black toile curtains, ivory counter tops and appliances (dishwasher, oven, range top and refrigerator, and flagstone tile mostly shades of tan with black tinted grout. I had previously painted a black colonial stencil border along the top, and painted a free standing pantry black with white stencil design.

I had hoped to do all of it over the summer, but it was just too darn humid this summer, so I had to wait until the cooler, humidity free days of fall to finish! We plan on completely renovating and updating our kitchen, in a few years, but after waiting for 8 years, I got tired of waiting, so I started painting! LOL And when we do renovate, I'll be putting in granite counter tops and stainless steel appliances, so the black cabinets will still work! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 6:19 PM on Oct. 11, 2010