1AM?

DH is gone for the night and he left his phone with me (mine broke). He just got a call from someone and I didn't answer. The number is saved in his phone under a name I have never heard before. I didn't answer and now I wish I did. I text the guy he is with and haven't heard anything back. I sent a text to the number I don't know and nothing back.

I want to call but what would I say if some one answered? I don' t think my DH is up to something but it's all a little weird to me, what would do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• you call or txt and say "you just called my husband this is --whatever your name is-- how can i help you. you can leave a msg and i will give it to him --whoever you see him next--" wow your his wife you can pick up call back txt whoever calls his phone...
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yea I know I guess I was just wondering why someone was calling his phone so late and then it stopped ringing. I just don't want to make a bid deal out of nothing.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• He wouldn't leave his phone with you if he was doing anything bad. Could be a new friend or co-worker who has no concept of appropriate times to call somebody.
    I would just file it in your memory and ask hubby about it when you see him.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 1:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Call back the number, letting them know that it's your phone.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 1:38 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• He wouldnt be leaving his phone with you if something was going on that would be stupid on his part if he did.
    LiLJeni

Answer by LiLJeni at 7:47 PM on Oct. 10, 2010