How?!

I went off the pill in September because it makes me sick but I did not try to get a different means of bc because my hubby and I want to start "trying" in January. But I have yet to get my period! I finished my pack in Sept and never got a period during the sugar pill week. I took a preg blood test and it was neg. I have yet to get my period and we want to start trying.. But how am I suppose to know when I am ovulating or if I am preg if Im not getting a period!?!? I went to gyno and she said it could take some time to get my period after going off the pill but I could still get preg. ok well...how would I know if I am!?

ZOSO

Asked by ZOSO at 2:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• beside possibly puking on a regular basis, once the embryo implants and starts to grow you'd have some serious stretching/cramping type pains.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 2:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Often when stopping B/C you will have screwed up cycles. I was always regular, but when I tried and stopped B/C everything was screwed up. I finally bought several ovulation kits, there are those that have a months worth of strips. I am now 5 weeks pg.
    njpmom06

Answer by njpmom06 at 2:50 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Awesome thanks gals! Puking would be a good indicator..but when I was pregnant with my daughter I had NO pregnancy symptoms besides the huge belly. No puking, no cravings, no pain..nothing! I didnt feel preg until she was big enough to get in the way of me moving around.
    ZOSO

Answer by ZOSO at 2:57 PM on Oct. 26, 2008