Why with men it's always about sex!

I was talking to my husband earlier who is currently deployed and I told him the truth that I'm lonely and miss him. He's first thought was to tell me to learn and masturbate and I won't be lonely anymore. WHAT!? First I don't do that sort of thing, I prefer the real thing and 2nd off I told him I'm not sexually frustrated. I just miss having him around, a warm body next to me at night and someone to just talk to. This isn't the first time he thinks sex first thing. Anyone else have a man that thinks about sex all the time and thinks it solves everything.

mommy_of_two388

Asked by mommy_of_two388 at 1:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Relationships

• OMG yes I have a man just like that my dh works nites and I am a housewife so once I send the kids to school he's like hey let's get naked omg that just pisses me off I too tell him hey why can't we just lay here and hold each other he's like bc you turn me on and I just want to be inside you (sorry tmi) I mean in my mind I want to in a way but my body needs to get warmed up he just makes me mad the way he goes about arg! don't worry I totally understand where you are coming from :/ ugh! GL
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 1:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yeah, my dh does that deployed or not... gets old
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 1:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yes. But re-read your post most (not all) women feel the same as you do. Relationship is more important than physical aspects. It's how we're created. You just have to find a way to bring them together. Tough while he's away, I know.
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 1:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Men are visual and sexual. That is not all that they think about. But I think its in the top 5! LOL
    35yoamom

Answer by 35yoamom at 1:23 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• cuz men think with the head God gave them between the legs...that plain and simple...men are not complicated so don't crack your brain over it mama...lol
    iNk-FrEaK

Answer by iNk-FrEaK at 1:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Nothing wrong with masturbation.. haha! I am not all into myself but once in a while someone just needs that release... Deployments suck!!
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My husband plans on being laid off soon for the winter and since all the kids are in school he is already talking about all the sex we are going to have....ughhhh...on the flip side I had a bf a long distance one and this was 15 yrs ago but he wanted me to learn to please myself that way I would not feel a need to stray
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:57 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Nope don't have that problem!
    BIMOM21

Answer by BIMOM21 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I think that I am more sexual than my husband most times... I likedy the sexidy... I think that it is a wonderful way to connect, and we can cuddle after, when everyones happy and relaxed...
    SusieQue717

Answer by SusieQue717 at 7:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I wish I had that problem. My dh never wants sex and its driving me crazy
    izzybear0217

Answer by izzybear0217 at 8:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2010