what is your favorite thing to do with your children?

BigfordBrat

Asked by BigfordBrat at 1:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in General Parenting

• I like to make them happy with my cooking and "torment" the 17 yr old , lol, we also have serious convos and she listens to what I have to say rather then roll her eyes like most would... and cuddle with the 5 yr old and speaking of the 5 yr old I like picking him up from school because he is just busting at the seems to tell me about his day!
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Watch him sleep. Seriously, I love the halo that is above his head when he's sleeping.
    kimsardo

Answer by kimsardo at 1:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• CUDDLE! My daughter doesnt do it as much but my son always does it but maybe thats because he's a mamas boy.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Pile up on my bed and watch a movie with one boy on each side of me. We pop popcorn and climb in for the evening.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 1:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• pretty much everything but i would have to say cuddling also... cause he's always so warm and a good cuddler....
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 1:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I love to get my 1 year old to wear her sunglasses, like her momma and get her to dance with me, which consists of bouncing up and down...lol
    BigfordBrat

Comment by BigfordBrat (original poster) at 1:41 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Making a big fort in the middle of our livingroom. Then getting muchies out of the icebox and having a picnic in our fort. Sometimes we tell stories, listen to music, act out a play we make up, watch a movie on the DVD player, or just rest together....Before we know it, its dark and time to put it away until the nect time!
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 4:14 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• arts and crafts with my 6 year old she comes up with such unique things
    RobinEsMommy

Answer by RobinEsMommy at 5:25 PM on Oct. 10, 2010