My 2 month old baby girl wont go to sleep until her daddy gets home and he has to put her on his bare chest or she's fussy. If I try to put her to sleep or f he has a shirt on, she wont sleep. Is that normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• YES! I could never get either one of my kids to sleep at night when they were that young. I would usually wake up and nurse them and get hubby to put them to sleep because they would be out in a matter of minutes with him. I believe it's because their heart beat is stronger and louder and they feel a home like when they were in the whom.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• IDK,,but thats so dang sweet! Get it on video,,,,lol, sorry momma,,,
    beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 1:37 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• You might want to ask this in the babies section too and good luck
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• yes it is normal..but welcome to the mom's world today it is also a daddy's world; all my children really cannot go without their daddy, sometimes even if he isn't there for dinner I use to have to call him and have him talk to them to get them to eat their dinner. ugh! I know what your going through, good luck
    itsamomsworld98

Answer by itsamomsworld98 at 4:22 AM on Oct. 10, 2010