Clomid online! Try it or Not???

ok i saw clomid on line for 40.00 does anyone think that it would be a good idea to buy some if you have been TTC for about 8 months with no luck? I have no insurance and i dont have a regular dr. hubby & i have been TTC but no luck. i have a 4 yr old so i know that i can get pregnant. so should i try it. i heard that it helps get you pregnant.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:48 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• it helps you ovulate, i would not buy it online for fear of it being the real thing or being tampered with.
    myboogiewoogie

Answer by myboogiewoogie at 2:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I don't think it's ever a good idea to buy prescription drugs online.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 2:53 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Not everyone can take Clomid safely. You shouldn't take it unless it's been prescribed by a doctor. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• I don't think you should ever buy ANY medicine online. Even if the source seems reputable...it doesn't take a genius to make a website look good nowadays. I think it would be safest to get it from your doctor, even if it costs more. I don't want anyone getting sick or worse!
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 2:54 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You must have a scipt for Clomid, even on-line. If you are buying it without a doctor you are either not getting Clomid or you are breaking a whole bunch of laws.

That beinf said, the first time I tried Clomid, I developed this itch all over my body, turns out it is a very rare side effect caused from anxiety. We got pg without Clomid.
    njpmom06

Answer by njpmom06 at 2:58 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• with no insurance and no dr. how do i go about getting it? or is there something else that i could try to help us get pregnant? hubby just changed jobs and right now does not have any insurance for the next 4 months. it was on a drs website that i seen it.
    Anonymous

• Why would you want to get pregnant right now if you have no insurance? You do realize it costs money to go to pre-natal appointments and give birth to the baby, right? Seems a bit irresponsible to me. Why don't you wait 4 months, see if it happens, and if it doesn't go to a doctor after you get insurance again.
    Anonymous

• I don't know how old you are, but you aren't considered as having fertility problems unless you've been trying for a year with no success. So odds are, insurance right now wouldn't cover Clomid anyway. You should wait 4 months until you have insurance and then go see a doctor.
    Anonymous

• Never buy anythiing off line,especially medicines that your doctor doe not okay based off your health needs and history.
    You may be timing your trying times wrong and therefore by taking this medicine you could screw up your cycles and future fertility/reproductive history that will give you health issues.
    Plus you could buy something that is no clomid and you could get really sick or die.
    That is not a responsible thing to do for someone wanting to bring a baby into the world i understand your desperation for a baby but you need to do right by the process and i agree if your having insurance issues and no doctor due to costs i would wait until all this is arranged first.
    Anonymous

• Proper steps:
    Get insurance.
    Go see a doctor for a preconception check.
    Eat right,take vitamins,stop other bad habits.
    Start trying,using natural conception methods.
    After 6 months to a year without success go to a doctor get checked and if no success get referred to a fertiltiy specialist that will also help with medications & other fertility monitoring methods.
    Making a baby start with wise choices before conception even begins,so in the end mom & baby are healthy and this way is not responsible.
    Anonymous