A good recipe?

I'm bored with making the same stuff all the time. Anyone have some good meal ideas or recipes? :)

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:35 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Food & Drink

• When I get bored of cooking, I go through the spice packets. There are some really good ones. We had the Swedish Meatballs tonight and it was yummy.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 1:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• If I want new ideas, I go to campbellskitchen.com......
    ajc88

Answer by ajc88 at 2:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• www.allrecipes.com is the BEST! Create a free account, and you have your own personal recipe box. Go browsing, save the recipes you think sound interesting, and then when you are looking to try something new, you just log on and choose one. I can't say enough about that site - have gotten so many winners from there over the years.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• There are lots of groups on here that have tons of recipes. Do a search for those groups and join up.
    SophiaofLight

Answer by SophiaofLight at 5:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I second allrecipes.com. You can even go to the ingredients tab and type in what you have like ground beef or chicken, tomatoes, etc. They will list recipes that contain what you have on hand. You can list as many or as few as you want.

Also...here are some suggestions...
    Philly Steak and Cheese
    Famous Butter Chicken (This is great and easy! http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Famous-Butter-Chicken/Detail.aspx)
    Salsa chicken - chicken breasts baked in 16 ounces salsa, 3 Tbsp. Brown sugar, 1 Tbsp. mustard - just mix these together and pour over your boneless, skinless chicken breast and bake at 350 for 30-35 minutes. Serve over rice.
    loves2cook74

Answer by loves2cook74 at 10:17 AM on Oct. 10, 2010