am i pregnant?

i am just seventeen and my boyfriend and i were together for a very long time before we split up a few months ago. I wasn't worried about getting pregnant because me and my ex were never able to concieve, but a while back i had sex and he came in me. I usually get my period between the 29th and the 5th aproximately and i am still seeing no signs of a period and didnt have one on the 29th either. could i be pregnant? i do have to go to the bathroom alot ive been exhausted and moody also. please help.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Sounds like it but the only way to tell is go get a pregnancy test done.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 1:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Go take a pregnancy test, that is the only way you will know for sure.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 1:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• it's better to be safe then sorry... go get tested to see or do it at home... you don't want to go long without finding out and just on a hunch... i wish you the very best.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 2:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would take a pregnancy test
    ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 2:50 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• you can go to one of the clinics that are a lot more help to you if your worried about privacy, they have those kind where you can go and get tested, there is just a lot of resources today then there was years ago with that...easier to test though if you can buy a pregnancy test kit.
    itsamomsworld98

Answer by itsamomsworld98 at 4:20 AM on Oct. 10, 2010