Is this bad? PLEASE HELP!!

I feel so bad I have been married for 10 yrs I love my husband to death. But I work with this guy that is soooo HOT!! I would never do anything with him but look. But he got married yesterday and im sad I dont know why cause im happy being married. Have you ever felt this way so weird I dont want to feel like this

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Relationships

• I think what you are feeling is alright. It's very normal to have "crushes" outside your marriage. Believe me, I could tell you a story about one of my crushes that would make me seem AWFUL and you'd feel MUCH better about yours... but it's my secret... lol... The key is in understanding WHY you have that crush, what is it you need that you aren't getting, and then looking within your marriage to have your needs met. It's normal to fantasize about other people, and it's also normal to be sad when one of those fantasies comes to an end. As long as your marriage is strong and you aren't tempted to step out on your husband, there is no reason to beat yourself up over this. So, go give your husband a passionate kiss and make plans to do something romantic together.
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 3:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Yeah. I left my 1st husband for that HOT man too. I didn't have kids with my 1st husband and only been married for 1 year. Now, I'm happily married with 3 beauitful babies and almost married for 5 years. I don't look at guys now cause my hubby is the best thing ever!
    Navy_Wife_Tisha

Answer by Navy_Wife_Tisha at 3:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• jaw dropLOL, after reading half the stuff on here from some of the Mom's, who really cares what anyone does anymore. BUT, what if that was your husband and the shoe was on the other foot.

Kat122

Answer by Kat122 at 4:43 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Phsycooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo, LOL just kidding!! Thats a little different.... but you cant help how you feel your not doing anything wrong with looking!!
    scaredmommy08

Answer by scaredmommy08 at 5:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• You're human. You are going to have crushes. I have been married for 5 years and when my husband left for Iraq, we have this realy good friend of MINe that I am really realy attracted to and he is to me as well. I had to remove myself from him completely when my husband was deployed so i didn't put myself in that situtation in the first place. Nothing has ever happened with the
    "hot man" but we all get crushes. It's NATURAL
    alaskaice

Answer by alaskaice at 5:59 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Just distract yourself if you really love your husband because you don't want to wind up in a place where something could happen that you would regret. I do think "crushes" are normal but they are also a danger zone for your relationship. So, distract yourself!
    BJoan

Answer by BJoan at 6:03 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I heard in some magizine or something that you need to have a little crush, it helps your relationship healthy. Not necesarrily go for it or anything but just someone to look at. And it is natural to think someone else is attractive, you cant be expected to only think your husband is attractive. I dont think there is anything wrong with that, as long as you dont go for him or lie about being married or anything.
    OliviasMommy614

Answer by OliviasMommy614 at 6:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Just because you are on a diet, does not mean you cannot look at the pastries. Just be careful, because it may be too much temptation.
    smzuzu

Answer by smzuzu at 10:40 PM on Oct. 26, 2008