do your totts have a bed time?

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 2:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• I wish!! It's 2 am and I am just about to lay him down. He did have a real late 4 hr nap today though. I shouldn't have let him but he was driving me crazy lol lol... I usally just let him stay up till either he crashes out or I go to bed...
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• No, but he usually falls asleep between 7:30 and 8:00 every night. I don't see a reason to put him to bed at a specific time, at this age anyway. He is 21 months.
    getrealmama

Answer by getrealmama at 2:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• on the weekends i really don't care that's the time i can really spend all the time with him i want... but my goodness i wish he did durning the week when i'd have to wake up early for work.
    Lynnsae

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 2:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Nope... It's 2am and they are watching TV... As soon as daddy gets home, they will go to bed, and so will I, but until he gets here, they will just fight and scream for him, so there is no point in stressing me or them... He'll be here soon.

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• DS, 11, has A 10:00 bed time during the week, but on the weekends he's allowed to stay up till 12:00. DS,2, has a 8:00 bed time always or he's super crabby the next morning.
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 2:09 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• my son is 16 months and he is in bed at 8...unless its a weekend then he will stay up a little later because we go out and dont get home till a little later...or if i got a late start on dinner he will stay up a little longer.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 2:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My D is in bed asleep EVERYNIGHT no later then 8pm I have had my DD on a schedule since she was 2 weeks old. I feel that it is very important to have a child on a schedule at the earisist age possible. Children need struture if you just let them run to all hours and nap whenever they want or how ever long they want, it makes it very hard to get them on a schedule the older they get. I couldn't imagine my DD going to bed whenever she wants.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:20 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• my 21 month old is usually in bed by 9 during the weekdays b/c we have to be up by 7
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 5:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My 22 month old goes to bed at 7:30pm and wakes up around 7 am.

Answer by missanc at 9:13 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• my son is typically in bed no later than 8:30, sometimes there are exceptions, but very rarely
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 9:33 AM on Oct. 10, 2010