Sex sells for kids?

On the cover of NICK something magazine you know Nickalondian t.v. shows ?Well they have a magazine and it's called Nick and some other word I was in too much of a hurry to see but I did see on the cover it showed a young black woman singer and she was bending over so it looked like her boobs were falling out of her shirt and I couldn't believe it!Does anyone know what age of readers this magazine caters to?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• Tweens
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 2:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• When I was a "tween" there was BOP and BOPPER mag... Nick mag is no different than those were. And it was the same articles and pictures then as they have in them now... Nothing has changed...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 2:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Tweens...and that's disgusting.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 11:56 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Old news! Like Sabrina said it was the same when we were growing up. You just look at it with a parents eyes now.
    Liansmommie

Answer by Liansmommie at 6:17 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• Are you sure?
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:23 AM on Oct. 14, 2010