Make it run faster?

Anyone know how I can get my computer to run faster? It seems to be going soooo slow and it's driving me crazy!! I already did a disk clean-up and defrag, cookies are gone... but it's still slow!! Thanks!!

JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Asked by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 2:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Shut it down completely for 10 minutes and then start it back up and see if it runs better and QUICKER for you.

I have to do that with mine sometimes. GL i hate when things on my computer take forever.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• clean it by goin to the start menu all programs, accessories, system tools, then disk clean
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 1:00 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• get more ram added to it
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• How much disk space do you have left? Check and see if you have old files that you aren't using. Do you have a lot of pictures, videos, music. You may want to get one of those chips that you can download your photos on and your music. Plus any files that have used a lot of memory. If its not that, how old is your computer? What version of Windows do you have. Check to see if you have the latest versions of all your software. Sometimes the early versions aren't capable of being read so fast by the newer software. The other thing you can do is take it in and for $35 + dollars they'll clean out all those temp files and ones that were downloaded to store information about the sites you use, etc... The other possibles is you have too many programs for your hard drive and may need to add another board. Hope this helps
    Prayerpartner

Answer by Prayerpartner at 12:06 AM on Oct. 11, 2010