Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

i need to get a childminder to do before a nd after school service for st brigids pry sch,manchester for my daughter


Answer Question

Asked by Anonymous at 2:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

Answers (6)
  • Hmmm I am not quite sure what you are asking.

    Answer by Melbornj at 11:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

  • what???

    Answer by mekarevell at 2:20 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

  • St. Brigid's Private school in Manchester??

    Answer by mom2maddie06 at 8:33 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

  • What is your question?

    Answer by Peajewel at 10:08 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

  • i need a childminder for my daughter.she attends st brigid's pry sch,manchester,united kingdom and the before and after school club is filled up at the other words,i need someone with whom i can drop her off with before shool starts so this person will take her to school for me so i wont be late to work.and also pick her up from school and when i close from work,i will pick her up from the sure start centre or the child minder's house.

    Answer by coolmom900 at 5:48 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

  • if your looking for daycare try your local paper or human resource office, or even your local high school good luck

    Answer by cara124 at 9:11 AM on Oct. 16, 2010

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.