What are the big things for tween girls this year? (think Christmas)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Tweens (9-12)

• either anything to do with Hannah Montana, Twilight, my daughter just loves to read though, so she has collected all the books that go with the Twilight movie, then there is also that High School Musical; and each of these are popular and you can buy clothes or books, and any other items sell pretty much everywhere. But most of all, she loves it when we all join her and watch her movies with her, or basically she loves Christmas, and baking with me and visiting her gramma and grandpa; she enjoys buying presents for her friends and her siblings and passing them out on christmas eve.
    itsamomsworld98

Answer by itsamomsworld98 at 4:42 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My sister is getting a cheap digital camera, clothes, books, and her "big ticket item" is an MP3 player. My mom is getting her a cheaper camera & MP3 player to start (to see how responsibly she cares for it) and then later on she will probably get upgrades.
    WomanWitty

Answer by WomanWitty at 11:55 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My daughters wants a portable dvd player.
    preciouschild

Answer by preciouschild at 1:31 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• We're getting ours an Ipod and probably some other things but haven't figured that out yet.
    plclemo

Answer by plclemo at 8:55 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• cameras- - gift cards- shoes-
    barb09

Answer by barb09 at 9:26 AM on Oct. 13, 2010

• my 11 yr old wants to redecorate her room... so we are getting her things like a bedspread, lamp, decorations and giftcard for paint
    Tfor2

Answer by Tfor2 at 8:28 PM on Oct. 13, 2010

• My DD loves to Draw! I'm blessed.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 12:18 AM on Oct. 14, 2010

• We're buying an MP3 player for ours. She also likes to paint and draw so I'm looking into a nice easel and a case for her acrylics and pencils.
    mybratsmom

Answer by mybratsmom at 12:47 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• Justin Bieber (yuck), chinese jumprope is a BIG deal this year for DD, posters, art supplies, she wants to re-decorate her side of the room.
    3gifts.from.god

Answer by 3gifts.from.god at 6:54 PM on Oct. 14, 2010

• I would say it depends on what your daughter likes. An Ipod, or maybe a tv for her room if you allow that. Either Twilight, or Justin Bieber That boy is werid}. If she is like my kids she would be happy with whatever she recieves
    littlebit1980

Answer by littlebit1980 at 7:12 AM on Oct. 15, 2010