Is there anyway to find out for sure if someone passed away and what caused it?

I used to work for a daycare 5 years ago and didn't really kept in touch after all it was work not to make friends. Anyway today I was lookingvthrough a magazine and noticed an advertisement of this daycare I was wow I never knew they had a website so I thought I'd check it out that's when I noticed the owner had passed it said in memory of...I was very surprised bc she was so young. I'd like to know what happened to her God bless her RIP.
Thanks ladies

I've tried checking her out on find people or people that have passed but then it takes me to a site I have to pay arg!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:06 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Health

• google her name and see what happens and what comes up.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 3:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Go to a web site for a local news paper for the area and look in the obituaries. I also forund archives.com/Obituaries which says it will find any death record or obituary for free
    dmbutler

Answer by dmbutler at 3:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• LEGACY.com will usually feature the obituary and guest comments, etc. and you might find out from that.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 2:10 PM on Oct. 10, 2010