Has anyone gotten pregnant while having a mirena?

I have one, and I have had it for three years now. I've been having some weird symptoms lately and just a really weird feeling. I was just wondering if anyone has gotten pregnant with one, what kind of symptoms did you have? I have taken two tests and they both have came up negative, but I'm still not convinced. I'm going to call me doctor first thing in the morning. I'm worried that I am pregnant, and I'm worried that I'll look stupid in the doctors office and I'm just being paranoid. Any advice would be great. Thanks in advance!

AnnHenderson

Asked by AnnHenderson at 3:25 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Wow I am on the mirena...My symptoms are pain in between my vagina and belly button,sore brests,nausea,headaches,feeling fat,faitigue..i have also take 2 test and the came back neg..i have has these feelings for and got tested at the doctors before and the test were neg...but i have heard that you can still get prego...so get find out even if ur afrid...im a pariod person most of the time so i havent went in to get checked cause i dont want them to think im crazy...what are ur symptoms?
    Anonymous

• well last week my breasts were really tender and achey, but not anymore. I haven't felt sick, but my stomach has been feeling really weird, kinda upset, but not like I'm gonna get sick or anything. I've been feeling tired, and over that past few day's I've gotten the worst acne breakouts all over my face, and that never happens to me. I just have this weird feeling, I don't know how to describe it. My husband is in the military and I can't just make an appointment with my doctor, I have to call the appointment line and tell them why, then get the appointment, that is the call I'm dreading. Oh and every now and then I get sharp pains in my abdomen area, I don't know if it's my ovary's or uterus, but it's uncomfortable! I just wish I know what was going on!!
    AnnHenderson

Answer by AnnHenderson at 5:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Girl I know how you feel cause its been uncomfortable for me 2
    Anonymous