Christine O'Donnell "im not a witch"

Is she really wiccan and hiding it? Or is it just something she just dabbed into in HS and people are making it more of a problem then it is? FYI i am wiccan and dont have a issue if she was obviously.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• No, haha I don't think she is wiccan. I think she made it just to rebutle all the things being said about her.
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 3:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I would have no interest in whether she pursued witchcraft beyond high school. I doubt whether it would matter to most of the local voters, either.

The media are MAKING it into a big deal in order to prevent any discussion of the ACTUAL ISSUES which the voters need to learn about both candidates. What kind of voting record does her opponent HAVE? The media don't want the voters to know about it, so they take completely irrelevant things she said or did YEARS AGO and pretend it is valid news.

It IS valid news that her opponent described himself as a Marxist ... not when he was a teenager in high school, but in COLLEGE as an adult. It is valid not only because it was after he was an adult, but because Marxism is extremely relevant to whether he can uphold the American Constitution. Marxism energetically repudiates several central ideas of the Constitution. So if he still holds Marxist views, how can he be a public official?

waldorfmom

Answer by waldorfmom at 3:53 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'm a wiccan witch too op. She is no wiccan at all. Christine goes against our oath of harm ye none with all her hatefulness.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:35 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't believe she is a Wiccan. (do Wiccans consider themselves witches?) Whatever she did it was back in freaking high school. I remember doing silly things when I was in high school too. Certainly, i'd hope no one was going to trash me for it.
    I know there are a couple of groups at least on CM and I don't think they take kindly to you bashing their beliefs just because you don't like this conservative woman.
    I bet the people who are bashing her for this are the same ones who bash those who disagree with the gay lifestyle. Hypocrites.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Anon, where's all that hate you talk about? I don't know the woman personally but she doesn't seem to be full of hate. How about you bring some facts along with YOUR hate.
    itsmesteph11

Answer by itsmesteph11 at 9:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• waldor, so his COLLEGE news report is ok to add in but not that she said she dabbled in witchcraft and had a date on a satanic alter hat had blood on it(Wicca and satanism are different and Wiccans do no harm so where is the blood from she obviously knows nothing bout it) Also it was nothing put put by her opponent it was put out by Bill Maher from his 90's show Politically incorrect because he wants her to come on his new show. The media got a hold of it and SHE ran with it!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:42 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Didn't she say that the "witch" comment was made during a high school interview for "Politically Incorrect"? I know I heard her say that in the interview with Hannity. Ok, my thing is this - if she were doing a high school skit and it was titled Politically Incorrect, then isn't saying she went to these things about as incorrect as you can get. Plus, it is just like being in a "dark period" when you are around 17 and having a poster of a warrior chick holding a still beating heart and a severed head hanging on your bedroom door - isn't it delilah.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 10:44 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't care at all about whether or not she "dqabbled in witchcraft" in high school.
    I do care about her dishonesty in the last few years and the fact that she couldn't pay her colege tuition ,wouldn't pay her lease and has been sued for the missing payments. And that she is living with a guy because she is financially unable to live on her own....and yet she thinks she can actually run for office? Is that stupid or what? And anyone who votes for her is missing a few brain cells too.
    gertie41

Answer by gertie41 at 10:46 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I'm not a witch, I'm your wife!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 11:10 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Didn't she say that the "witch" comment was made during a high school interview for "Politically Incorrect"? I know I heard her say that in the interview with Hannity

No, she said it as a guest on Bill Maher's old show Politically Incorrect. She was on many times and he has unearthed some interesting clips. 'Evolution is a myth".

Friday

Answer by Friday at 11:19 AM on Oct. 10, 2010