how can i have more time for my self?

I have 3 kids a 3 yr old and twins of 7 months, I hardly have time for my self.

marquezgirl

Asked by marquezgirl at 3:25 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Sounds like you have your hands full! I only have one (a 3 year old), but I still find that having time to myself is very hard. My husband is gone for work by 5:30 a.m. so it's just her and me in the morning. My daughter LOVES baths. So to get a little time to get ready in the morning, I fill the tub with lots of bubbles and toys. It gives me a good chunk of time to brush my hair and teeth and sometimes even apply some make-up. I have also gotten ready for the day in the living room so I could supervise her but still get myself ready for the day. I'm sure having 3 makes that very difficult for you. I wish you the best!
    Arielles_Mommy

Answer by Arielles_Mommy at 3:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Take naptime for yourself. The housework will still be there. Don't worry about having everything spotless! Take time to relax!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I have a two and three year old...getting time for yourself is tough...sleep when they do, have a bubble bath while they're napping....that's really all I can think of. Mine are at the age where they think naptime is optional so it's REALLY tough to find time....but I'll be monitoring your post for some tricks to use for myself!
    mainemusicmaker

Answer by mainemusicmaker at 7:44 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• When the twins nap can you set the three year old up in the sink with a smock and water, plastic cups, containers, and funnels? My kids LOVED this and that is when I took a moment to have a relaxing cup of tea or coffee. Stay nearby so things do not get out of hand with the water, though. Just one idea.......
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Maybe when they get in school.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:02 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I am overwelmed for you.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 10:53 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• tell your husband you need a few hours every week to do something for yourself. Plan ahead and DO IT!
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 9:51 AM on Oct. 11, 2010

• wow yup its hard try to get away for a hot bath everyday
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 11, 2010