11 day Old Rolling over, and Scooting

I dont know what to do. My 1 day old daughter is already rolling over and scooting all over the crib. She can even hold her head steady, but I always hold her head, I just notice all her strength. She did come out 2 weeks after my due date. BUT STILL. I am so scared, anyone have any suggestions?

AngelEyva

Asked by AngelEyva at 3:29 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Many times babies do things like roll over, as an involuntary action. It will stop happening, then she will be able to do it again later on purpose.
    new_mom808

Answer by new_mom808 at 8:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• my daughter was rolling over 4 days old and she stop and she is just now starting to roll over again and scoot shes almost 12 weeks old
    neonangel2188

Answer by neonangel2188 at 10:28 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• RJ is starting the same thing and he is almost 3 weeks (19 days).. The head holding I wouldn't worry about, both of my kids have been able to do that since birth but I can see why the other stuff would bug ya. It feels like they are going to fast for us :-) she should slow down a tad then it will pick back up later.
    aquarianmom69

Answer by aquarianmom69 at 6:27 PM on Oct. 10, 2010