What's your Bucket List?

A Bucket List = things you want to accomplish in your life time
Mine:
1)fall in love & get married (30 yrears now)
2)see the East Coast nothern states. (accomplished in 2002)
3)Start an orphanage (Mexico - 1987)
4) Go to College (did at age 35!) Get the idea....what's your list?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:40 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• 1. Buy a home bug enough for my grandma to live her last days with me(not done yet and I know I have time)
    2. Get my GED(dd that in 2008 passed with an almost perfect grade)
    3. Go to college(enrolling this spring!)
    4. Take my DD to Italy and show her where her family came from(waiting until she's at least 5 and can appreciate it)
    5. Go to Strawberry fields for my birthday(not yet but my brother was there yesterday for John Lennon's bday)
    6. Last but not least find my step dad and kick the crap out of him for leaving my brother and I.
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 9:36 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• i dont have one
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• sex
    sex
    sex
    sewing
    see New zeland, norway, sweeden, iceland,
    My real goal is to bike all the rails to trails in the united states. Wouldn't that be fun.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:19 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I forgot to add. Please keep this clean. As we have children who like to see what people's responses are. This is something meant to be for fun. This helps see what you can do in your life beyond just getting a paycheck &doing laundry I wasted so many years in the Corporate world that I missed taking vacations. I missed traveling to other countries. I missed making memories with our children. Now when I can, I am too ill to; Plz, don't wait. Enjoy the world around you. Start a group. Have get together. Once a year rent a cabin or take a cruise. Anything that's out of your daily routine. You have but one life.Trust me when I say tIt really does fly by. If you're afraid, isn't today a good day to face one fear at a time? Help someone, Befriend someone who's always alone. You have it in you, I just know you do. Start your Bucket List today!

Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 8:04 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Does my last one still count? That is something i REALLY want to do before I die!
    delilahsmom1177

Answer by delilahsmom1177 at 8:48 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Yes, delilahsmom1177. It ok. No blood.No jail. No person is worth that much! Before punching, you may want to consider asking him what were the circumstances at the time. I know in my Dad's case, he didn't know how to handle responsibilities of family life. He could run a major Newpaper, but couldn't deal with a Psychotic wife (who was constantly trying to kill herself) and four young girls. It was just too overwhelming for him. He had Manic Depression Disorder and High Anxiety levels. It was too bad coz he was a nice guy. He left for Vietnam when I was 8. Came back when I was almost 18. I felt sorry for him. They didn't treat the disorder the way they do now. He finally died of Cancer. He was all alone. It was very sad. But for me I had to forgive him to move one. Now I have God who loves me like a daughter and my husband of 30 yrs
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 11:59 PM on Oct. 10, 2010