When someone said you can't do this, but you did, what was it?

Often the world tells us we can't do something. Or your family/ friends say you'll never amount to anything or you can't do it? What did you do or how did you prove that you could and you did do it?

Prayerpartner

Asked by Prayerpartner at 3:43 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• You just push yourself to do it and keep the confidence in knowing that you can succeed no matter what anyone else says.
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 7:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My eye doctor said i could not wear contacts, what a quack. I have been wearing them since I was 16. he was just too lazy to take the time to teach me. So I switched drs and this great eye doctor showed me how.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 10:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Everyone said that me & my husband would not last 6 months- We have been married for 15 Years:)
    daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 12:03 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My ex bf told me I can't leave him. I did it anyway.
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 1:15 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• daisyb, they said we wouldn't last 6 weeks. We'll celebrate our Anniversary tomorrow for 30 yrs! In fact, this morning in church, we renewed our wedding vows. My husband planned it all out and suprised me! When we were done, there wasn't a dry eye in the place, including me!

BeachMom81, Bravo!!! Proud of you. I knew there was something very smart about you! Miss you....
    Prayerpartner

Comment by Prayerpartner (original poster) at 8:09 PM on Oct. 10, 2010