so annoying does anyone else get this?

So we had my son 17 months after having my daughter because yaz failed. Don't get me wrong so glad to have him. But now I'm coming down with the flu and everyone keeps asking if I'm prego again ah so annoying

Heidikans

Asked by Heidikans at 3:45 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• People in general don't know how to keep their mouths shut and opinions to themselves when it comes to all things preggo. It seems to be the one topic EVERYONE thinks they are an expert on and feel free to voice everything they think and you're supposed to just smile and nod your head and act like that's the most valuable advice you've ever heard. I don't even give them the satisfaction. I either pretend I didn't hear them and they get the message or I smile and say,"I've had 3 pregnancies and also studied the subject thoroughly,thank you."
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 4:04 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• lol naw
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 12:58 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Sort of but say yeah every time I get a cold I think I am preggo too. LOL, people need something to talk about.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 1:17 PM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Or better yet say just practicing..
    mmmegan38