If you are or have been pregnant... please answer :)

What was (or is) your experience with pregnancy?

BraythansMom

Asked by BraythansMom at 4:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Happiest time of my life.
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 5:14 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• By far the most exciting and joyful time in my life. And the second baby was no less exciting or joyful. Motherhood is like fine wine, it gets sweeter with time ;-)
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 4:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I hated it. I was sick fo at least 7 months, confused all of the time. Miserable.
    seturkey

Answer by seturkey at 4:14 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I was really sick off and on with my first child; then I was pretty much okay also off and on, but ended up in the clinic a lot with the flu or common cold. My second child, I did get sick off and on as well; but didn't really notice until my 3rd that I was sick a lot with the flu and a lot of aches and pains. It was just a lot easier when I was younger.
    itsamomsworld98

Answer by itsamomsworld98 at 4:18 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• In the beginning, HORRIBLE.... I was sick 24/7 (literally) for 5 months straight.... it was torture...I couldn't do anything... but once the sickness stop it was great!! I loved feeling him move inside... my belly wasn't that big for as big as he was and it seemed like I felt everything!! Labor wasn't that bad... I didn't even know if I was in labor or not for the first 8 hrs... then I realized I was.. made it 5cm wanted to go natural but changed my mind (best idea after)!!! after some hrs. and some stiches i had a beautiful 21 1/2 in 9lb 10oz baby boy!! :)
    JuLiAnSmOmMy317

Answer by JuLiAnSmOmMy317 at 4:55 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I love being pregnant. I have to admite that there are a few things that I don't really like (i.e the morning sickness, lower back pain, swollen ankles) but I LOVE being pregnant. I am so excited to get to meet my little son, to actually hold him. I am still tickled when I
    feel him move.
    LoneStarMommaD

Answer by LoneStarMommaD at 6:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I do not enjoy being pregnant at all. I am not sure how women can be "pregnant and glowing", for me it was more like pregnant, tired, and sick. I don't care for the peeing all the time, or the nausea, weight gain, always thirsty, etc. No freakin thank you.

Maybe it's because I've had two first trimester miscarriages, and one second trimester miscarriage, and my first daughter pass of SIDS at 6 wks old. Not sure. But I have one healthy little girl at home sleeping in her bed right now and do not care to have any more. Yes it was a cool experience having both of my daughters and knowing that they was growing inside of me, but that is really a experience I do not wish to do again. My body and getting pregnant/child birth do not work well together. Been there, done that, seen it, felt it, puked it, cried it, etc. Now I am good.
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 6:26 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• My first pregnancy was wonderful! I loved being pregnant. My second, I was sick almost the whole time. I didn't love that so much. But, it was worth it.
    toobigfrogs

Answer by toobigfrogs at 7:15 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• after the first trimester it was great. i loved every minute of it. i also had the most amazing support system ever. it was worth every minute and i will do it again in a heartbeat.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 8:16 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• When I noticed I was a week late I took a test and it showed up positive. I didn't get any pregnancy symptoms until was 8wks. Now I'm in my 24th week. I'm still feeling tired and nauseous at times.

ladyambition

Answer by ladyambition at 1:24 PM on Oct. 10, 2010