If you saw the Sex & the City movie, do you think Big bought the 5th Ave penthouse at the end?

When they were spooning at the end in Carrie's custom closet, he was in hurry to leave and the locks were supposed to be changed and the new owner there anytime. I think he was the new owner and showed up hoping Carrie would return for her shoes. What do you think?

jamesonjustines

Asked by jamesonjustines at 3:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Entertainment

• I figured they moved in. Even if the new owner showed up, they could just cut another deal.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 5:27 PM on Oct. 27, 2008

• Yupp.. I agree. &hearts the movie!!
    BabyBugsmama

Answer by BabyBugsmama at 4:10 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I don't. For starters, I think they would have revealed it if he did. They have no reason not to. Second of all, Sex and the City has never been about perfect fairytale stories. The characters and their lives are supposed to be real and believable. Who really buys a penthouse apartment he already partially owns in hopes a woman might come back? Not believable.
    Danielle720

Answer by Danielle720 at 4:31 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• If they don't reveal it then they can go either way and have Carrie and Big in the penthouse or somewhere else should they decide to do a sequel. Someone as filthy rich as Big would buy out Carrie's stake in the penthouse anon to save face.
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 9:00 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i don't think so. and i was disappointed with the film, being such a die hard Sex and the City fan.
    charisma10

Answer by charisma10 at 10:29 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• OOPS should say NO HURRY to leave. Sorry!
    jamesonjustines

Answer by jamesonjustines at 11:18 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Hmm... I guess I'll have to watch it again.
    LisaZot

Answer by LisaZot at 7:39 AM on Oct. 27, 2008

• I loved the Movie, Beginning to End
    Madalynns_mom07

Answer by Madalynns_mom07 at 1:36 PM on Oct. 27, 2008