John McCains brothers call 911....

For the latest traffic report OMG!!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2008/10/24/mccains-bro-traffics-in-911/

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:49 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Politics & Current Events

• This is old news. Who cares? I'm voting for Obama, but I couldn't care less what McCain's brother does.
    Anonymous

• who cares? i'm a Mccain supporter no matter what! He doesn't control his brother does he!
    Anonymous

• I could really care less what he does...but I did think it was hilarious xD "EFF YOU!" Hahaha.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Seriously even though his brother is stupid it does not affect that I am voting for Mcain.
    Anonymous

• This is old news. Someone already posted this a few days ago. I'll say the same thing now...

Why should I care? Is he running for office? So many people do this - avereage, everyday people not just "important" people that it now takes nearly 5 minutes to get through to 911 in my city.

Should I care that this was done by a candiates brother? Should I care what Roger did when Clinton was in office? Should I care what Billy did when Carter was in office? Every family has an idiot and ANYONE is capable of acting the idiot now and then.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 5:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Okay McCain's brother is an idiot, and he should be fined for tying up 911 lines, but since it regrettably isn't against the law, neither McCain or anybody else can do anything about it, and who cares??? He quit being responsible for his brother's actions a long time ago, if he ever was.
    Anonymous

• I'm with kaycee. Well said.
    MammaMiaMA

Answer by MammaMiaMA at 6:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• OH MY GOD the Uber God of the democratic party Bill Clinton had a brother that was so awful he had to be PARDONED!
    Anonymous

• If I allowed something that rediculously out of his control to change my vote, that would be like saying it's ok for someone to not hire me for a job because my sister's been to jail. SHE has NO bearing on MY abilities just as HIS brother is NOT an example of HIS.
    I'm STILL voting for McCain and now I suddenly feel closer to him! We both have morons for siblings! lol
    daydreaminmom

Answer by daydreaminmom at 7:34 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• These are the facts:

U.S. will be choosing between a Republican with decades of experience in foreign policy, and a man who could become its first African American President.

Thats it, that is all this election is about in reality.
    Anonymous