What does this sound like? adult content

Yesterday morning I woke up and noticed that my pajama shorts were pulled up really tight into my vagina area. I went to the bathroom and noticeid that it felt kind of raw. Later that day I went shopping and did A LOT of sweating in that region. When I came home, I went to the bathroom and when I went to wipe I noticed that I still felt raw. Then I took a mirror to check down there and make sure everything looks fine. Everything looks normal, nothing seems to be red except for a little bit in my vagina opening. I did notice a little milky, white discharge coming out. There's not a lot of it and I don't see a lot of it in my opening. I've also found a snot like discharge, but that's normal for me. I've never noticed the milky discharge before, but then again I never really pay attention to it. I put A&D ointment last night since that's all I had at the moment. Around the vagina area seems to be fine this morning but

poptart0325

Asked by poptart0325 at 7:49 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Health

• It sounds like plain old irritation from the pajama shorts seams. Irritation will make you produce more vaginal discharge. I'd just avoid seams around the crotch (don't wear boyshort panties, maybe wear a skirt or dress during the day today and a nightgown instead of pajama pants tonight), and if it improves a lot, that's probably all it is. If it doesn't seem improved, call the doctor tomorrow morning.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 7:59 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• It could be the beginnings of bladder infection or literally just irritation form rubbing. Wear comfy panties that don't rub and try a cortisone cream only on the outside though.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• around my urethra is kind of burning. It's not itching, it just has that really irritated feel. I've had a yeast infection before, it was when I was a teenager. So that was about five years ago. And I don't see the same discharge that I saw with the yeast infection and I couldn't even sit down when I had the yeast infection. With this I'm only uncomfortable for a second and then I'm fine. My husband and I are thinking it 's just irritated and raw and maybe a little chafed. I would just to see what someone else thinks. My last period was September 19th - 24th and I'm not pregnant because you have to have sex to be that way.
    poptart0325

Comment by poptart0325 (original poster) at 7:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2010