HAS ANYONE GOTTEN PREGGO....WHILE USING THE PILL......ALOT OF PEOPLE TOLD ME NOT TO GET ON THE PILL BECAUSE ITS EASY TO PREGGO.EVEN IF YOU TAKE IT EVERYDAY.........HAVENT GAD MY PERIOD I ONLY HAD BROWN SPOTTING..A FEW TIMES....BOOBS ARE ITCHY AND A WEEK AGO I FELT LIKE A SHARP PAIN RIGHT UNDER ME BELLY BUTTON....WHAT DO YOU THINK...IM WAITTING TWO MORE WEEKS TILL I GO GET CHECKED

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:02 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Birth control pills are very effective when used properly. But even then, it is possible to become pregnant. Just take a home pregnancy test. What pill are you taking?
    BlueFrogMama

Answer by BlueFrogMama at 4:05 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• Well, i used the pill for 3 years just for my period because i wasnt supposed to get pregnant because of a problem i have...but one day i had to take a medicine that stopped the birth control affect. had sex with my now fiance! yay! =) sorry a little happy! and i got pregnant from that one night.

not sure how it happened. a miracle? i hope so, but it was under the stars. it was a beautiful night.

so i think while being on the pill can sometimes not work..

in my case..i think it actually helped me to get pregnant lol
    MissKellee

Answer by MissKellee at 4:08 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I got pg while using the pill but what i didn't know at the time is that while using antibiotics the pill does not work. I found that out afterward but wouldn't trade my daughter for anything. I was already married but we were just trying to wait until after college was over. Now, we're expecting our 2nd child and my hubbys on his last year of school (finally after 6 years).
    kinzleysmommy

Answer by kinzleysmommy at 4:09 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• It's possible to get pregnant on Any kind of BC..Did you forget to read the part where they all say they're NOT 100% effective? i got knocked up on the patch, a friend on the IUD, one on the pill, and one on the Shot..it doesnt matter..Accidents happen..
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• and Yes, certain antibiotics, such as amoxicillin counter acts the effects while you're taking the med
    tnteaton

Answer by tnteaton at 4:16 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• OMG I RECENTLY BEEN ON ANIBIOTICS......I ACTUALY WEN T TO THE DOCTER AND GOT THE TEST AND CAME OT NEGATIVE BUT SHE ITS WAY TO EARLY TO TEST........I DID FORGET TO TAKE ABOUT TWO PILLS THIS MONTH AND LAST.......I DONT GET MY PERIOD I JUST GET SPOTTING RECENLY YESTERDAY I SAW LIGHT BROWN BLOOD AND THOUGHT I HAD STARTED MY PERID BUT...I WENT AWAY......
    1Adriana3

Answer by 1Adriana3 at 4:17 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• This happened to me also. I was using the pill, Yasmin and got pregnant using it. I was only on it for a couple of weeks for my PCOS and what do you know. lol....I'm very glad it happened though. I thought I was going to struggle to even get pregnant and I did a little. We tried before that for about a year with NO protection at all. So yes, I do believe it can have backwards results for different people.
    mommy_bink

Answer by mommy_bink at 4:19 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• i have a friend who is on the pill and she is like 7 days late now. and having some symptoms, so yea.
    Anonymous