Do you wear....

a watch? DH and I were just talking about this and paying attention to how many people do not wear a watch. I think many of us have learned to rely on our cell phones to tell us what time it is.

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 7:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Just for Fun

• no, I don't wear one. I hate how they feel on my wrist. I carry my cell in my pocket and that is my watch.
    mag12305cmg

Answer by mag12305cmg at 8:44 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I do not wear a watch, my cell phone is usually left home. We have a beautiful clock/bell tower on campus. It rings 4 times for 15 after the hour, 8 times for half an hour after the hour, 12 times for 45 after. Then it has a different bell on the hour that rings to tell what hour it is. Then at 4:30 (and special occassions) the bells are ringing in song! It is a joy to hear! So, I have no need of a watch or cell phone. I just listen for the bells. (If anyone is interested, it is at ETSU)
    MaryWolfe

Answer by MaryWolfe at 8:11 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• No. I would but I get terrible heat rash when I wear watches. I have tried so many times and it's the same thing. I wish I could though.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 8:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Not too often. I have one in my purse so I can put it on if needed. I only wear it if I am in a store or office building and I have a second appointment that I cannot be late for.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 8:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• sure do!

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 8:05 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I do wear a watch. I've worn a watch on a regular basis since I was in late elementary school and feel absolutely naked without it.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 8:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I don't even have a watch. I don't really carry my cell phone much either, most places I go have clocks, and if they don't then I'm probably not in a hurry anyway
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:24 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I wear one in the winter, but in the summer it makes my wrist sweaty and gives me a rash. So yes and no haha
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 8:39 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Mostly rely on cellphone also, but!!!!! I do wear a watch sometimes.
    QuartkneeRenee

Answer by QuartkneeRenee at 8:47 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• not anymore - I have my cell phone
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 8:51 AM on Oct. 10, 2010