Nursing Bras?

Did you use a nursing bra or just a regular bra?

If you used a nursing bra, where did you find was the best place to buy them at a reasonable price?

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 7:58 AM on Oct. 10, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I bought 2 at Motherhood Maternity for a reasonable price and one at Walmart. I also have 2 nursing tanks that I love. Oh, and one nursing sleep bra. I did buy a couple nursing shirts this time and found I only wore them for the first few weeks. I rather just lift up my shirt.
    armyofmany

Answer by armyofmany at 5:15 PM on Oct. 11, 2010

• Target has some that are great and motherhood maternity has some on sale I bought :)
    kjbennett26

Answer by kjbennett26 at 8:07 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• with my first I just used a wireless bra that I could lift one side of. With my daughter I used and actually nursing bra...much easier. I got one pretty cheap at walmart.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:01 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• Target has some comfortable nursing bras at very reasonable prices. I think how long you breastfeed will determine whether you buy a few of them, or many.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 8:02 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I use a nursing bra. I have tried a regular bra and it just doesn't work. I don't know where to buy a reasonable sized one because I have a very large size bra so i have to get fitted and buy them from a boutique.
    tanya_marieh

Answer by tanya_marieh at 8:03 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I used a nursing bra for a while, I got it at JCpennys, but I had a terrible time finding them, anywear and the ones I did find wer uncomfortable and ugly, so I just ended up using regular bra's and just pulling the strap down
    Liz132

Answer by Liz132 at 8:27 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I like the ones I got at Target. It took a while to get used to the clasp (and doing it one-handed), but in the end it's easier (for me) than pulling up a regular bra.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 8:52 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I used nursing bras - I got some from Target and 2 from Motherhood. My favorite were the nursing tanks.

Answer by missanc at 9:00 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I agree with Target, but it took my going to 3 different Targets to find enough of the kind I liked.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 9:12 AM on Oct. 10, 2010

• I baught one from Target for 12.99 or something like that. It was handy, but I found it very uncomfortable.
    mandapanda942

Answer by mandapanda942 at 11:14 AM on Oct. 10, 2010