I'm only about 12 weeks pregnant

And I was wondering if it's normal for bad cramping. Like on my sides and by my rib cage?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on Oct. 26, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Hmm...you could be dehydrated, or it could be growing pains, or you could be having a miscarriage...cramping could mean a lot of things. If you're bleeding at all, you should call your doctor. If the pain doesn't go away, you should call your doctor. Good luck =]
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 4:22 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• if it's bad i would go to the doctor
    MiraclesDHappen

Answer by MiraclesDHappen at 4:15 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I think you should call your doctor and let them know wahts going on with you and maybe you should just go have it check out to make sure everything is ok and there is nothing wrong with your baby. this what i wouls do if i was going through this.
    MissMandy25

Answer by MissMandy25 at 4:30 PM on Oct. 26, 2008

• I'm not bleeding. I'm not keeled over in pain or anything. It's just very uncomfortable and annoying.
    Anonymous